Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Christmas is in the Air!

  “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W.T. Ellis


Have you gotten the Christmas joyful spirit in you yet? I have! And I always do most Christmases but this year especially so. 
With everything that's going on in America you would think I would be down in the dumps. So why? Why do I feel so excited at the thought of Christmas this year?
It is because I believe and have faith in Jesus. I believe that everything is going to work out for the good for us.
Looking at Christmas gifs, photos, listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies lifts my spirits. Makes me happy!
As does Jesus! Without Jesus and what he did on the cross for us, there would be no hope. I Love You Jesus! I'm so thankful you are here with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment