Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

15 Christmas Crafts For Children

I Love making crafts with my grandchildren and before my children were all grown I Loved making Christmas crafts with them. Now my oldest daughter has 3 of her own children.

This is a collection of 15 Christmas Crafts that I'd like to make with my grandchildren.

1. Popsicle Stick Santa, Reindeer, and Snowman. Looks pretty easy to make. The site that had the tutorial is no longer up.




2.  Hand shaped Reindeer ornaments. Very nice! You can also use ground cinnamon or cloves to coat the hand prints.








3.  Keeping it nice and simple but loads of fun for my babies. I can just imagine them all excited as they ask me to hang it on the wall!!!




4.   Recycling tissue paper rolls. Oh there's loads of stuff out there to recycle tissue paper rolls! I can't wait to post'em all!! But this one here will do for my grandchildren. There is no link for the link that I was sent to was not good so we'll just eyeball it and go from there! Luckily it's very simple, I just like to give credit where credit is due but not this time.




5.  Here's a way to recycle your jugs. Make snowmen light up for the holidays with this almost no cost children's Christmas craft. Imagine their delight when they see their lighted snowmen lining a window or pathway outside.




6.  I haven't seen a pasta craft in ages! I'm so happy to have found this at Cutting Tiny Bites! You can also use rice for a craft like this.




7.  What fun! Children decorating felt ginger bread men! You can use pompom balls, chenille sticks or you can use any kind of light beads like sequins to glue on. I Love felt ornaments!



8. Have some wire and pony beads? Stringing beads can help children with muscle coordination and dexterity. Children will be sure to have fun with this Christmas craft!




9.  The reason for the Holiday Season is Jesus Christ and his birth. I can just see how great making this craft will be for children and all the stories to be told while crafting and drinking hot chocolate. Looks like maybe wood was used here but I'm sure it'll be alright to use card stock too. I'd Love to hang this on our Christmas tree!




10.  Here's another Jesus in a Manger children's craft using paper plates and feathers. This time there's a site to go to although this craft is easy to figure out.




11.  We are on a roll!!! Here's a beautiful nativity ornament created with tissue paper. This one will require mom and/or dad's help.




13.  Motherhood on a Dime has this easy tutorial to make this very cute Christmas craft. What a wonderful gift this would make for a special someone. 





14.  A favorite not just for children's Christmas crafting but for any crafting. Use cookie cutters, color with food coloring or paint after the ornament hardens. Either way your children are gonna love squishing the salt dough between their fingers and giving it shape.





15.  How pretty is this? I know there's a craft using baked pony beads to make a suncatcher but this is also a neat way to make a stained glass looking Christmas ornament. Beautiful hanging by a window.




That sums up my 15 Christmas crafts that I'd like to do with my grandchildren. We'll see how many we do. It would be so awesome to decorate our Christmas tree with all the ornaments they make.

I'm sure I'll be creating more posts like this where I collect different things I like to do, cooking, baking, crafts and share with everyone!

If you Love Christmas Like my Facebook page I Love Christmas 24/7 where I share lots of beautiful Christmas artwork, crafts, music, movies anything Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment