Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2020

A Beautiful Collection of Christmas Rose's

 Beautiful Beautiful Christmas roses gifs. It's happy time looking for some beauty in this world. 


 

I love the starkness and beauty of the two colors.
Looks like this gif is created by Norma on PicMix
Here is her pinterest link for more beautiful gifs



 

A beautiful Christmas winter rose nestled in pine tree cuttings. The fragrance must be amazing!
This gif was created by Margo2010. You can find many more of her gifs by googling Margo2020 gifs.


 

Isn't this so beautiful! I know I keep repeating myself but this is exactly the reason I'm doing this post...to find beauty. So yes...beautiful it is!
This is a gif by google plus which is no longer in service.


 

A delicate pink stand alone rose being all loved up by gentle snow falling.
This gif is by tenor.


Everybody stay happy, joyful, and thankful because we are truly blessed.
God bless!













No comments:

Post a Comment